To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 2:08 PM
Subject: Re: Slau, if u get this by 2:30 NY time

Emailed you directly.
On Apr 21, 2012, at 1:41 PM, Sonar Switcher wrote:

I'm leaving to go pick one up in an hour. Just some more quick info,
the Pro Control is with the fader packs and monitor section so it is
24 faders and the guy claims it does better with mapping plugins than
the C|24. I hope u get this before I leave. Does that change anything?
He seems to really be pushing me to get the Pro Control although the C|
24 is newer and doesn't come with that crazy desk. Is the price good
for either one?