To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 11:58 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with pitch

As this is off topic, I'd simply ask that any replies just go off list and just copy all for those interested in the subject.

thanks,

Slau

On Apr 26, 2012, at 8:08 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:

OK, for those of you out there with perfect pitch ability, you're probably gonna wanna smack me upside the face for asking this, but is there a way to ruin the ability of perfect pitch causing you only to have relative pitch? I ask this as I! have perfect pitch, and it is driving me bananas! The slightest off note, and I hear it! It's so bad, my friend literally played me a note, then went only ten vibrations per second's difference, and it sounded so ear splitting to me I almost puked! I hardly feel I can get any productive recording done, as the slightest off, I hear it and it sounds God aweful to me. Is there a way actually to lose? this ability? How do you all with perfect pitch deal with this sort a thing!