studiojay wrote:
> Hi every one,
>      Avid is converting more and more of their included plug-ins to
> the new AAX format and leaving RTAS behind. Does this affect
> accessibility of these plug-ins? For example, is this why the new
> channel strip included in pro tools 10 is not accessible? Thanks for
> any help.
> JasonHi,
     No one has responded to this topic, but this is worth a
discussion, because if these AAX plug-ins are not accessible, it could
impact us all. AAX seems like the way that all pro tools plug-ins may
go, and on the air users blog, now pro tools expert site, the is an
AAX data base, and it is growing every day with more and more 3rd
party manifactures jumping onboard. This is an important 1 people. The
fact that we can't use the channel strip included in pro tools should
rase red flags.
Jason