Yep, we seem to be basically of one mind Brian. Personally, other than
bouncing a quick mail off of accessibil...@apple.com whenever a new
version of Logic is out to remind them, I've taken a backstep for my
own sanity's sake. Unfortunately, we don't all have the patience of
Slau. The thing that infuriated me the most about Apple was that, in
every response, they kept refering to accessibility as an upcoming
feature, and we all know how Apple runs a tight ship on that front.
Taking the tact that being able to use core established features with
their own accessibility solution was quite different got me nowhere,
no matter how chummily I wrote it. A couple years ago though I managed
to scrounge email addresses and move up the chain a bit, eventually
reaching the product manager (at the time) for logic by phone. Again,
nada, nothing, zip.

I guess I'm just sharing the tail to make sure that anyone who might
tread a similar path knows what to expect. Hopefully, someone will
have more luck than me.

Scott