Hi Scott,
They will display but might not be usable!
Here is a example, the Waves H-Comp displays its parameters but unless you have
a controller you can only "look at them" :)
Its still usable though.
Just mark a hotspot and tell VO to watch it and adjust to taste while VO
reports the changes your making from your controller.
In some cases you can VO Space bar on the parameter to return it to 0!
The ua2 may be different though! I don't have that one yet!

The TL Space IR reverb does respond with out a controller but extremely clunky!
YMMV

CHUCK REICHEL
954-742-0019
www.SoundPictureRecording.com