Hey guys,
Here's what I want to do.  I am not hooked up to my interface right now and I
want to be able to play back some sessions through my internal speakers n my
mac.  Kevin was trying to help me early this morning through email and he told
me to go in to the playback under setup and set it to built-in output.  When I
did that, protools said it wanted to close the session and reopen it which it
did and I know that is normal.  I tried to press play and nothing happened.
What am I missing or what do I need to do different to be able to do this?  I
guess I will need to reset this setting in pro tools every time I want to play
through my macbook speakers and then when I want to go back to using my
interface.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Also, I noticed that when I
hit command space, the default search tool came up in the mac and I know that I
specifically disabled that.  Any reason why that would have become re-enabled
again?  I know that I updated my mac yesterday to the latest update that apple
released yesterday.  COuld that be part of the problem?  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks,
Brian