I completely understand that Xpand2 is a great sollution for a softsynth, but was curious. Some one had suggested something to me about structure, or something... sorry don't remember the exact name of it. It was structure something, that's all I remember. I was just wonderring first who makes it, and for one thing, is it all that accessible, and can I get a trial of it anywhere?

Is it like Xpand2, in that it's just as easy as making an instrument track, and popping it on an insert, selecting the bank/patch, then arming the track?