Hi Baker420 (what is your callname if I may ask),Uou got the right ones which I
have too. Tjhis is for the free version which comes with PT. don't know for
sure, but think this is for all PT versions the same free limited version.
There is no more presets to get for this one I believe.
Okay now I am totaly confused, but nothing new..:) First I thought Kevin made
the Free presets, now he says it was Jason for all of them, and now Chuck
writes he made the 63 presets…. well, I am thankful to the one who really made
them, thanks.
best,
Ronald

Op 2 jun. 2012, om 19:26 heeft baker420 het volgende geschreven: