Hi Eric,

Heres the short story!
Make sure your midi track is displaying notes! :)
Tab to get your midi track selection.
Now go to the event menu.
open up event operations.
vo space on change velocity.
Hit tab 1 time to hi light velocity field.
Now punch in the new velocity on the num pad.
Hit enter bang!  the midi selection is changed to what you entered on the num
pad! :)
Jason reminded myself the other day that the velocity is also displayed in the
edit window beside the counters also just like pt 5.1! ;)

YMMV

enjoy

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com