No problem, Slau. Please keep us posted. Thanks again for all you're doing for us. We really appreciate it!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Slau Halatyn" <slauhala...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 3:16 PM
Subject: Re: dialog finally restarted with Avid

While I did get a response, I'm not surprised that I didn't get a follow up since he's out of town, probably at InfoCom, I'd imagine. I'll drop a line first thing Monday morning and try to schedule something again. I'm perfectly happy to fly out again if only to guarantee some forward motion. More to comeā€¦

Slau