Hello, I am selling my 21 1.5 Imac quad core, I5 processor, with 500 GB, 4 gig
ram and built in wireless, bluetooth. Along with that I am letting go of my
Degidesign 002 mixer with motorised faders. I will sell the Imac for $800, with
all packaging and 6 months of coverage left from the Mac store. It was bought
Jan of this year. I will sell the 002 mixer for $450 on this list, it is mint
with all packaging as well. I can be contacted off list at,
heavens4r...@gmail.com
Nate Kile, Cross Road Recording Studios, specializing in Mixing, Mastering and
all your audio needs. www.crossroadrecording.com