Hey man. What are you looking for in an interface? How many ins and outs? I'm
currently selling 2 pieces. An M Audio Fasttrack Ultra, which has 6 ins and 8
outs for $200, and an M Audio Project Mix IO for $400, which is a control
surface with motorized faders, midi, 8 ins, 4 outs, but expandable to 16 ins
with the use of an ADAT Light Pipe interface. The pres on both units are great,
and both units are in fantastic shape. Only downside is that the control panels
are inaccessible, but once it's set, you're ready to go. Let me know if
interested.

Kevin