Hi, try changing the presets in the Click insert of your click track.

And if I double the tempo, any tempo changes I had will still apply,
meaning if I go from 120 bpms to 80, if I try and double the tempo,
it'll start at 240. Plus, any MIDI stuff I've entered will adhere to
the new tempo.

HTH,

--
Take care,