Its not really a case of them lacking knowledge Nick. More down to a
lack of finances, probably a fear of destabilising a gigantic
codebase, and some serious politics. All a matter of oppinion, but for
what it's worth, my oppinion is that we're best having someone poking
at their internals rather than sending them links. Being the Pro Tools
guru to own all gurus, Slau is the man for the job.