Hi John,

very good news! But is it for free or you have to pay something?
Moreover, at Home Recording Show did they talk about other programs
used for recording and audio editing, different from Amadeus Pro,
Garage Band, Pro Tools or Logic? In other words is there something new
about?

Tell us, if you want, about Home Recording Show!

Have a nice day.

Bye.

Diego.