You know... I never totally understood in a DAW what exactly a folder track was used for.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen Martin" <monkeypushe...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: Does Pro Tools have a lock track function

i think this and folder tracks are two of those features every daw but PT has hasn't haven't seen any sign of them. Would love to be proven wrong here. Meanwhile just render each track to an individual audio track with the effects/synths printed. will take forever bouncing each track though since pt can once again render in real time only… Can we get logic accessibility now? lol On Aug 30, 2012, at 6:01 PM, Chris Norman <chris.norm...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hiya All,
I have a project which has just topped my computer's CPU off. It has a couple of software instrument tracks, and a lot of Eleven Free plugins. I can't even get it to play the opening bars LOL.

So, I was wondering: Does Pro Tools have a lock track function like Garage Band does?

I seem to remember Lock Tracks gave you the ability to bounce a single track to disc, so it wouldn't be processed. This seems like a really simple feature, so I'm just wondering if Pro Tools can do the same.

Cheers, and have fun.