Try going into the playback engine in PT under the set up menu and make sure
the fast track is selected as your playback engine.. Then its just a matter of
making sure the outputs of tracks or busses are set to the fast track main
outputs. TO make sure the fast track it self isn't defective, plucg a mic in
and some headphones and or speakers an speak into it with the gain up on the
mic input, if you hear your self through the mic then the fast track should be
fine.