Hi, I downloaded all of Kevin Reeves's remix wavs and am trying to import them into pro tools 10 where the files are coppied into the session audio files folder and can get as far as after I have all of them selected and import them they appear in the track list but regardless of what button I press they all stay in the downloads folder and don't go into the session's folder where I want them to go. Anyone with pro tools 10 can you help me out please? What do I need to do after selecting all tracks or all wav files to have pro tools 10.1 place the new files into the audio files folder and not just link them to the session? Nick Gawronski