From: "Chris Norman" <chris.norm...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 10:31 AM
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Subject: For anyone who cares about Logic accessibility

I'm painfully aware of how off topic this is, so I'll keep it breef.

I found a thread on the Apple Support Forum about Logic Pro 10. It
started off as someone moaning it wasn't released yet, but got down to
more productive conversation later on, so I chipped in, and said I'd
like to see Logic 10 work better with VoiceOver. Then an interesting
thing happened, and a load of sighted people chimed in and agree for
some really interesting reasons. Anyways, here's the link for anyone
interested in mentioning stuff. Way I see it, more people who say
about it, the better.

https://discussions.apple.com/message/18830814#18830814

--
Take care,