OK, this is really really bad. Kevin would kill me seeing we worked so extensively on this in our lessons. Why this is slipping my mind, I am unsure.

A few questions though:

1. How do I increase/decrease my zoom ratio? Like, if I hit the num pad plus and minus keys, or while not playing, I hit num pad 1 and num pad 2 repetedly. Basically, I wanna adjust the amount of area I cover each time I hit those keys. This way if I need to do something really tight, I can, or if I need to zoom in where I can move in bigger chunks, I can. I thought it was command+option+num pad plus and minus, but apparently not. That doesn't seem to be working.

2. I know about using command+num pad plus and minus, or option+minus or plus, but I kind a remember when selecting audio, that I could select in bigger chunks with command+num pad 1 or 2, or option+num pad 1 or two, depending on which side of the selection I'm moving. That doesn't seem to be working though, and I can't for the life a me figure out why not.

The final question is, where do I go to change the edit counter cluster so that instead of it measuring time based off ticks/beats/bars, it bases it off hour, minute, seconds? I gotta track I need to mix but it's spoken word, not music, so doing this in musical time signature is gonna be a mess!

Thank you. Again, why these commands are slipping my mind, I don't know. I'd be happy to go look at the keyboard shortcut guide, but right now, I don't really have anything other than Preview for viewing P D F files, and to me, I never have been able to get my head around Preview. If someone else has any other sollutions, I'd be extremely! greatful to know an easier way, as I really do wanna start looking more into reading the docs, as I'm a very firm believer in that being essential to me learning things optymally.

Thank you kindly,

Christopher-Mark Gilland.
Founder of CLG Productions