Hiya mate,
Let me be the first of many to welcome you to the list, it's always
great to get new people using PT.

I don't know anything about broadcasting, but I bet Pro Tools will be
more than up to the task. I have definitely seen people using it, in
fact, I did some work experience in a studio where they used Pro Tools
to create their adverts, using time stretch and stuff to get the audio
to the right length, applying music beds, fx, etc.

Don't be frightened of the learning curve, though it will be pretty
steep. I have been using the platform for over a year now, and still I
read many posts across this list that teach me.

Read everything, even if you don't think it'll apply to you, as I have
often been surprised by the contents of threads that I have initially
had no interest in.

Anyways, welcome again, and I hope Pro Tools is everything you hope it
is! I certainly love it for the modest work I do with it.

Have fun, and I'm sure we'll be hearing from you!

--
Take care,

Chris Norman.

<!-- chris.norm...@googlemail.com -->