Another slightly dirty way to do it, if you've got an audio track with
data on it, a MIDI track with MIDI on it, etc, is right click it in
the track table and go to delete. If it's got stuff on it, it'll ask
you to confirm. I suspect it's undoable if not, but I'm not sure.

HTH,

--
Take care,

Chris Norman.