Thanks Chuck, I have been using the waves on the PC side for years now, but am
open to some alturnatives as well.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CHUCK REICHEL
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 4:43 AM
  Subject: Re: Accesible Mastering Software

  Hi,
  Pro Tools with Waves using a controller. :)
  check it out.
  http://www.waves.com/Content.aspx?id=196
  YMMV

  CHUCK REICHEL
  soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
  www.SoundPictureRecording.com
  954-742-0019
  GUFFAWING :)
  In GOD I Trust

  On Feb 11, 2013, at 6:59 AM, Stephen Martin wrote:

    sound forge seems usable on the mac though the demo ran out before i could
truely put it through its paces. Ozone definately is and and i think ozone 5 is
well worth the money. Ozone 5 advanced if you can swing it as it it gives you
individual plug in version of all the utilities in ozone as well, but thats way
more expensive.. Havent used T Racks since a number of years ago on windows and
it wasn't accessible then so i don't have much hope for it. However Izotope the
makers of OZone has an initiative to make all their plug ins accessible on both
mac and PC so i think they are worth the support with our money if you try
something of theirs and like the sound of it. All their current line for the
most part should be useable.