Like somebody said, if you go to a reputable dealer you can get some parcial coverage. It can be a give and take, you can pick up a 002 or 003 which have almost no differences for about $450 which at that price you could get two if you had to replace one and be paying less than you would for two seperat interfaces. It is very nice to have both in one. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Juan Pablo" <jpcula...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:09 PM
Subject: control surface

Hello,

It's almost impossible find a digi 003 or a project mix in new condition. I searched in some sthores like amazon, BHPhoto and full compass without success. So, are this surfaces discontinued? if yes, what kind of this equipment in the same price range and specs do you recomend me?
thanks,
Juan.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.