Mic 3 or 4, mic 4 sounded like it could have been a little better with a pad pressed on it. The first mic sounded like a hand held recorder mic IMO. I did have headphones on and the tracks sounded a slite bit compressed as well. I will listen to yours soon Chris. ----- Original Message ----- From: "TheOreoMonster" <monkeypushe...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: Mic Comparison

Hope its not minded that i Post a mic test that we did back around christmas time as well. It's not said which mice are used or cost. Give some feedback on which ones you like and in a few days I'll let it know which mice are which and cost. Since there are 4 takes refer to them as take one, take two take three or take four.

https://soundcloud.com/experiment667/mic-test