Nick, having banged my head repeatedly on Apple's door over one thing
or another for a decade or more, all I can say is I wish you luck and
limitless energy. You'll need both.

Tbh, the fact that the situation was acknowledged at all beyond canned
hours and hours of advocacy would.

Is that the way the world should work? No. Is it the way Apple's world
does work? Yep.