Scott, this worked for me, thanks
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Chesworth" <scottcheswo...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: Regaining full channel strip views

Hey Nate,

I've seen this happen, but never pinned down exactly what causes it to
happen. When it did, I used to close the mix window with Command+W,
which dropped me in the edit window, then reopen the mix window with
Command+=. For some reason, toggling between mix and edit by hitting
Command+= a couple of times wasn't enough, the fix seemed to hinge on
closing then forcing PT to redraw the window as described.

Hth. Others might have found a quicker fix in the time that I've been
away from PT, but that used to work a treat here if they haven't.

Scott