Am I mistaking?

I was under the impression that ProTools on windows was completely inaccessible. Do you have some usable vision?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "byron harden" <sticomu...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:33 AM
Subject: pro tools keeps stopping

hello everyone,

having an issue in pro tools on a windows system.
on play back it just stops playing the track, and the error message is something about raising the buffer size,

now we have done that plus adjusted the disc allocation as well a number of other things.
if anyone has a clue please let me know as soon as possible.
i also would like to know if any one think it could be the OS

i know some of this info is vage,
but i can answer any questions that may aid  in results,

thank you all.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.