Hello Ben.

Welcome abord! Great to see a new user getting on board the PT wagon. If I, or anyone else on here can answer any questions for you, don't hesitate to let us know. That's what we're here for, and you'll find none of us bite. We have some very very knowledgeable people on here. Not to leave anyone out, but for example, Kevin Reeves is on here, so is Slau Haliton, or as you might or might not know him... jerry Haliton, although he I think prefers going by Slau, Dono if Venny is on here or not. I think he is, but not sure. Chuck Reichel is also on here, you may remember me talking to you about him. Really all of us on here are very friendly, or at least I think, so don't ever feel like there is such thing as a dumb question. When it doubt ask. A lot of the stuff for now might on here go over your head, but don't worry, you gotta start somewhere.

Anyway, ultimately the bottom line is, wlcome to the list. We're all glad to have you~!