There is a way and it is accessible, but I'v been using my Sonar rig and haven't been on my PT rig for months so I can't remember the way to do it, but just hold tite and somebody can help you. There are two ways, you can copy a track once you have it set up the way you want, busses, fx and input and so on, or you can copy and paist your plugin sections from one track to another.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Krister Ekstrom" <kris...@kristersplace.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 3:35 AM
Subject: Last newbie question, i think

Hi there peoples.
I think i'm actually beginning to get a grasp on this Pro tools thingy now. I have hopefully only one more question so please try bearing with me. I think i've heard somewhere that there's a command that lets you copy settings from one track to another, thereby speeding up the process of setting up sessions, is this right and is this command accessible to us and if so, what is it?
Thanks.
/Krister

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.