From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Poppa Bear
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 7:10 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Just mountain lion! please give me advice?

The newer macs don't do well with Sonar on Boot Camp, some don't work at
all. The mack can be a very slippery sloape as time goes on for us in the
blind community of audio recording. Sorry to hear about your problems, Ramy,

I am sure it is very stressful. If you do upgrade for Sonar, check out Jim
Roseberry at www.studiocats.com, for $1300 or so they have a quad core, 16
GB ram, I7 with a TB or more, hyper threaded to run as an 8 core machine and

be dedicated for audio recording.