Thanks Chuck, I should have my studio put back together in the next day or two
and will take you up on your offer.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CHUCK REICHEL
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 11:41 AM
  Subject: Re: accessible EQ plugins

  Hi Poppa,
  Give me a call and we'll take a look at the waves stuff.
  I'm on the East Coast of the USA :) :) :)
  Heres my contact info.

  CHUCK REICHEL
  soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
  www.SoundPictureRecording.com
  954-742-0019
  GUFFAWING :)
  In GOD I Trust

  On Sep 20, 2013, at 2:34 PM, Poppa Bear wrote:

    Thanks Chuck, I need to get this settings VIA control serfase down a little
better, it feels like hit and mis alot of the times. With the CLA and massaradi
stuff have you found a way to change settings since they do not show up under
EQ, Dynamics or reverb? They are the bundles that have a strip style plug that
consists of eq, compressor, delay and stario field.