Matt, if you try this, then pleas repost, I would be intrested in the
affectiveness on this song.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CHUCK REICHEL
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 3:06 PM
  Subject: Re: Work in progress

  Hi Guys,
  If the drums are giving you trouble!
  Try elastic audio on the drums.
  Then quantize it  to 1/16 notes and then take a listen. :))
  YMMV
  Talk soon

  CHUCK REICHEL
  soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
  www.SoundPictureRecording.com
  954-742-0019
  Isaiah 26 : 3
   Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because
he trusteth in thee.

  In GOD I Trust

  On Sep 22, 2013, at 4:35 PM, Poppa Bear wrote:

    Hello Matt, I took a listen to the mix in my control room. My thoughts are
still the same, the guitar is panned two much starting in the second verse and
it is a couple DB too loud. Also, that drum track for the first half of the
song is not comercial quality in regards to timing, but I think you kind of
acknowledged that. I still hope to hear more from you, if that is your voice,
you have the gift that is for sure. One other thing, when it comes to panning
instraments, if our listening environment isn't acousticly balanced to some
level of sound/acoustic control it is very dificult to get a good feel of how
tracks are sitting in the audio field.
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "matt diemert" <mcdiem...@gmail.com>