I wonder how much in the dark we really are in when it comes to avid, Dave Pensado says that he is using Protools 13 as a beta tester. It would seem like we would have more concrete asurances that accessibility is being worked back into the future versions of PT if they are already testing version 13. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gordon Kent" <dbmu...@cybernex.net>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: Something I heard about PT 11

And now the new iPhone is going to be 64-bit with two cores. They're really pushing the new camera which is supposed to be pretty awesome, and I think with all the auto focus and exposure sensitivity that maybe a blind frustrated photographer might finally be able to get some consistent decent shots. I've gone through a roll of film in one of those throwaway cameras that have 24 exposures and gotten one recognizable picture out of it. BUt anyway,you're probably right about the mac utilizing the 64 bit architecture more efficiently. Without having all those shared dll files and stuff, it really makes a difference. I remember back in the day that I was upset that os2 from ibm didn't ever take off. It was 32 bit way before windows really was, capable of true multi tasking, and they were building in a screen reader. IBM always dropped the ball when it came to pc stuff though.
Gord