OK, thanks. I'll have a look. I just hope there is a 1band that comes with PT by default.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "TheOreoMonster" <monkeypushe...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: Adding a high pass filter

I'd suggest to keep things simple at first, why not select the 1 band eq instead of the 3 or 7 band option. I can't remember the exact name of the field but i think its called filter type or something like that. By default its set to shelf or something like that. Interact and chang it to high pass. The Gain field sets the value for how much that frequency is cut or boosted. Positive values equals a boost and negative values equals a cut. Since the purpose of a high pass filter is to remove lows, or *pass the highs* you will want a negative value here as it will cut all frequencies at the frequency value and lower.