Chuck, I think you may have hit it, the other two ideas are good to know for
reference. I will let you guys know over the next couple days if it persist.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CHUCK REICHEL
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 4:32 AM
  Subject: Re: Changed a setting I think

  Hi Poppa,
  Sounds like your hitting the key combo of "command t" if you have a selection
made this command trims every thing before and after the selection.
  Its found under the edit menu.
  Let us know?
  YMMV

  CHUCK REICHEL
  soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
  www.SoundPictureRecording.com
  954-742-0019
  GUFFAWING :)
  In GOD I Trust

  On Sep 25, 2013, at 4:21 AM, Poppa Bear wrote:

    Something is going on in some of my sessions that is chopping off a large
part of the song until the end of the song and when I go to undo the problem it
comes up as "Trim to end of selection" I believe that is the wording. Any clues
what's going on, I am still working on my VO and PT skills so I may press some
outlandish key combonations at times.