Been a fair old time since I tracked that Poppa, so other than the mic
being a Neumann U47 my memory isn't serving up any details. That heavy
level of compression would've definitely been a mix stage thing
though. I like it in this case, but probably wouldn't be brave enough
to commit to that on the way in even now lol.

Glad you dug it.

Scott