  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 6:33 AM
  Subject: Re: selecting audio for edeting isn't working

  The up and down arrow keys only work while the transport is engaged and have
no effect when it is not engaged. You can use the numeric keypad to enter start
and end points while the transport is not engaged. Pressing the slash key on
the numpad enables the start field. Type the bar and beat, separated by the
decimal and then press the slash key again to enable the end field and enter
the bar and beat for the end point of the selection you wish to make. That
process works for minutes and seconds as well as every other time format and it
all can be done while the transport is not engaged.

  Hope that helps,

  slau