its mostly bug fixes, Though you do need to be running the latest version of
Pro TOols 10 if you plan to have Pro Tools 11 and Pro TOols 10 living happily
on the same system.

Whenever you upgrade to a later version of Pro TOols 10, you will have to go
into Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Avid/Plugins and remove the
folder with aax plug ins init. This will force Pro TOols to fall back to RTAS.