The last that I heard, it kind of didn't work at all, frankly.  They used to
have a web based client which worked fantasticly, but when ProTools 11 came
out, that changed.  Quite honestly, I don't know why on earth they couldn't
just leave well as enough alone, but anyway, that's life for ya.  You'll
probably need to get sighted assistance with that part, but after that, the
rest is a breeze.

Chris.