Ok, I hope this works for you, it is how I do it. When in the mix window of the session, you go to the bottom of the window, or all the way to the right if you VO right arrow, when you get there you should be on something called, "Mix window View Selecter" If you arrow to your left one time from there you will hear the same title, but it is a different button, when you get on this secont button with the same name, you want to VO Space on it. It won't give any audible indacation that you clicked it, but you should then be able to arrow around your mix window and see the keyboard select button.
HTH
----- Original Message ----- From: <g...@tznet.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 4:58 AM
Subject: No Keyboard button

Hello All,

Bringing up a session I don't see the keyboard button Mike mention
yesterday.  Hitting command-option-1 no results.

Is this referring to the numeric keyboard?

If anyone has a documentt for all keyboard shortcuts I would be greatful
and won't have to bother the list as much.  smile

Pro tools 10 and email is g...@tznet.com.

John

http://mail2web.com/ .

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.