The bulk of all the sounds are going to be under the Expand instrument plugin. For drums, both the expand has drums as well as the boom plugin. With each instrument selection you have dozens of settings to change the sounds to your own taist.
HTH
----- Original Message ----- From: <g...@tznet.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2013 12:39 PM
Subject: Instrument Track

Hello All,

As the subject states, I know how to create an instrment track being stereo
ETC but need some suggestions choosing one.

Last week a friend of mine showed me the Hammon B3 and what a sound.

Again any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated and thanks.

John

http://mail2web.com/ .

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.