From: Slau Halatyn slauhala...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:30:44 -0400
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Findings with ProTools: Ab, suh, lootly, incredible news!

Excellent question but I don't know the answer. If nobody here knows, then
just contact an avid dealer and they'll surely have the answer.

On Oct 23, 2013, at 12:25 PM, Dónal Fitzpatrick <dfitz...@computing.dcu.ie>
wrote:

> Forgive a total newbie question here, but if one purchases PT11 10 comes
with it, am I correct?

> With thanks,
>
> Dónal
> On 23 Oct 2013, at 17:23, Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> One more thing about Mavericks, it's not officially approved for Pro
Tools, although it clearly does seem to work. The next version of Pro Tools
will be officially compatible with Mavericks and will require a minimum of
Mountain Lion so it would appear that it would make sense to avoid Mountain
Lion for Pro Tools and just jump straight to Mavericks.