From: Victoria Khaze <
victor...@audioeyesllc.com>
Date: November 7, 2013, 10:52:20 PM PST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Audio Eyes Description Contest

block quote end

block quote
Audio Eyes is a leading video description company which employs blind
professionals and promotes accessible media. Please help Audio Eyes reach out
to blind
consumers and spread the word about our video description contests.

Here is the link to our contest page:
http://audioeyes.com/consumers/contest

Thank you for your time and good luck!
--
Victoria Khaze
Assistant Director of Marketing and New Media

block quote end