Hi chad,
Sweet water has free tech support so take advantage of it! :)
I've done remote with them several times with my pt 9.03 rig.
YMMV

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust