Hi everybody. Looking to sell a complete Pro Tools rig... I'm posting
this here again as I've added a few things. The buyer will receive the
following items:

upgraded eight core Mac Pro desktop computer with multiple hard drives
(specs below.)
Sony flat panel display with stereo speakers
Motu 828MKII firewire audio/midi interface (rock solid and expandable.)
PACE iLok if you don't have one already
Pro Tools 9
Waves native power pack plug-in bundle
Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.0 (boxed)
OSX (version is up to you.)
iLife11
Apple USB keyboard with number pad
Apple mouse
All required cables;power cables, firewire cable etc.

   I could also include a power conditioner, pop filter, and nice
condenser microphone etc. Please inquire if interested...

        After I have received the pay pal payment for this package, I will
transfer all licenses to your iLok account or transfer the actual iLok
to you, whichever is easier/cheaper. I will also have Toontrack
transfer the Superior Drummer licenses to you. This is totally
legal;please check the Pace and Toontrack sites yourself if you
like... I purchased all of this new;nothing is bootlegged etc.

        This machine is a beast for pt and for audio production under Windows
Seven 64 bit as well! She runs flawlessly and there are no issues. It
has not seen heavy use. It's a quiet system too even with all drives
running! I'm not really interested in parting this out but I will if
the price is right... All sales are final!

Please write off list to make an offer or to ask any questions.

Mac pro specs:

all metal case
eight core Intel Xeon processor, 2.8gHz per core
8gb ram, expandable to 32gb or more with OWC kit
new Logitech dual layer dvd/cd burner
brand new Seagate 500gb hard drive in bay 1 which I'm using as the system drive
newer Seagate 1tb data drive in bay 2
newer Seagate 1tb data drive in bay 3 which I haven't used yet
All drives are 7200rpm, after market, and are under warranty
bay four is empty for the time being as is one front loading bay and pci slots.
six USB ports
Two firewire 400 ports with Texas Instruments chipset
two ethernet ports
Apple airport wireless
bluetooth
speaker/headphone jac