Hello Chris, I use the 002 and they both have the same lay out from what I remember. I may be able to do some face time stuff with you if you get into a pinch here and there. I used my pen friend labeler to mark the different rows of buttons, but I don't remember alot of the names of the buttons, just the location and functions. Either way, I figured I would put the invatation out there and as Slau has pointed out in his post today, RTF, LOL. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Krister Ekstrom" <kris...@kristersplace.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: Digi003 questions

Hi and thanks for that info. this will surely come in handy once i’ve gotten the 003.
/Krister

4 jan 2014 kl. 18:28 skrev Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com>:

<Digi 003 Layout.rtf>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.