  From: John André Lium-Netland
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 3:47 AM
  Subject: Re: Third party plugins in PT 11.1, SSD4 in particular

  Hi all,

  I just have to join in and say thanks for all your efforts to Slau and others
that have contributed to all the good things happening with PT now.
  So far, I have installed Source Talkback 1.2, Ozone 5 and AutoTune as well as
the AIR Expansion Pack Upgrade 2.0 with PT 11.1.0.

  For Ozone 5, you have access to all those controls contained in the plugin
window, but none of the controls in the extra window where the Preset Manager
is located. But I have found a work-around for this. I have a list of all the
presets in text format. When I want to select one of them from the Preset
Manager, I move the VO cursor to the last item in the plugin window, the one
where you can interact and edit settings, but do not interact in this case.
Only route your mouse cursor to the same location and click with
shift-control-option-space. You will then be able to use the arrow up/down keys
to select presets, but you will not get any feedback from VO. You just have to
arrow up until you are sure you're on the first choice, and then press the
arrow down key the number of times associated with the number in the Preset
list. Not an ideal situation at all, but it works for now. I have of course
asked the developer to make this window accessible with VO, and suggest others
to write them as well.

  Source Talkback and AutoTune is pretty accessible as far as I have tested
them yet, although I think there is still things in AT that doesn't show up
with VO.

  The AIR instruments are a mixed experience, since I have not found a way to
work with Structure yet.

  My main problem right now is that after doing a totally default installation
both of PT11.1, the Creative Collection and the Expansion Pack 2.0, the presets
for instruments like Strike, Valvet etc. does not show up in the menu in the
plugin. If anyone has any ideas or similar experience here, please let me know.
;)

  Cheers,
  John André Lium-Netland

  ***
  John André Lium-Netland - Voice/SMS/MMS (+47) 971 68 794
  Visit online at www.a-pro-studio.no
  ***