I work for a university and am trying to gather some information for a
blind student who needs to use ProTools for a class.  The class has
ProTools 10.2 on Mac computers, but he is a JAWS user.  I heard
ProTools is accessible on the Mac.  Is version 10.2 work well with
VoiceOver?  The
person who oversees the lab has set up a PC with ProTools at this
student's request, however, I don't know if JAWS will work with it.
Are there JAWS scripts for the PC version of ProTools?  If so, what
version of ProTools and what version of JAWS are most compatible?  If
not, the student will have to bite the bullet and start learning
VoiceOver which I can teach him.  I just haven't had experience with
ProTools.  I've only used a single track editor such as Sound Forge in
Windows.  Is
there a resource on keyboard commands for ProTools?  I'm hopeful for
the Mac solution, not very familiar with the accessibility of ProTools
on the PC side.  Any information will be a huge help.
Carlos Taylor