Hi:
I just gave it a try.  It's really not bad although a few parameters don't show
up as automatable in sonar's inspector or whatever.  The one drag is that it
doesn't accept midi input, too bad, but other than that it is pretty good.  I
generally only use autotuning for an effect, not to try to make bad vocals
goode, so this does that fine, though the tracking isn't quite as good as auto
tune, but hey, it's like a quarter of the price, and it seems to be pretty
resource efficient  in real time.  I'll probably get it, haven't tried iDrum
but I wouldn't expect it to be very accessible.
Gord